Monday, August 24, 2009

My Five Faves That Are Going Away


Here are the things I love that are out of here with the new Holiday catalog:

1. Lemon Bar. I've said it before and I'll say it again: LOVE IT! A member of the popular Baking Line, it's my favorite Gold Canyon candle. And it's only offered in our summer catalog, so I stock up every year.

2. Fem Fabulous. They smell fantastic and they come in an adorable jar.

3. Star-Spangled Votives. I can't tell you how many compliments I received regarding these. They're a great value, well made, and festive!

4. Citronella Nights. I wouldn't be caught without these in the summer. They smell FANTASTIC (not the usual icky citronella scent), and they really work!

5. Summer of Sun Surfer Girl. Effervescent, fresh, and in a cool retro container. Too cute!