Friday, June 12, 2009

My Dream Job

Once upon a time, an ambitious woman entered a successful store that had a reputation for its beauty and fine-quality merchandise. She walked right up to the owner and said, "I am very impressed with your establishment. I'd like to come on board here and start a career. I can promise you that I will work hard and do a great job. All I ask in return is the following:
1. First, I'd like 25% profit on everything I sell, and to be paide the day I sell it.
2. If I meet special goals, I'd like to earn discounts and gift cards for other high-quality mercahndise.
3. I'd like the opportunity to purchase the mercahndise we sell at a 25% discount and get free products.
4. If I bring in and train one new sales person, I think I deserve a percentage of profits off everything they sell. And, if I bring in three new people, I want a raise on that percentage, as well as referrals.
5. When I do well, I expect praise, bonuses and recognition, not to mention dream vacations to exotic locations, and maybe even a Mercedes!
By the way: I'm afraid I'm not into the 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. scene, as my family always comes first, so I will want to make my own schedule for when it suits me best.
OK -- I think that about covers it. So when can I start?"
After the owner of the store recovered from shock, he roared with laughter and said, "Lady, you can't be serioius. You are living in a dream world. You can't find an opportunity like that anywhere!"

HE WAS WRONG! That woman could have been me. I found that opportunity -- and more -- as a Gold Canyon Demonstrator. Contact me and I'll tell you how you can get started today for FREE! I'm dreaming. Please don't wake me!